We all love to give back, but sometimes, we don’t have the time to volunteer. Life gets so busy. Before I moved to Connecticut, I was involved with a wonderful dog rescue. They had events every weekend, and there was always a need for more volunteers. Unfortunately, I couldn’t volunteer very often, and I definitely felt guilty.
While giving your time is incredibly appreciated, organizations like these need money! Funds to help with vet checks, medical bills, food, and upkeep of their facilities.
Since we enjoy spending money on our furry family members (and on ourselves!), why not buy products that give something back? Fortunately, there are a ton of options. So now you’ll have an even better excuse to use that credit card.
2. The saying on this adorable shirt has never been more true. Not only does this shop donate $5 with every purchase to animal rescue groups, but the shirt material is made of recycled materials. You’re helping the environment AND animals! Shop here.
3. Calling all Pug-Lovers! This shop donates 100% (yes, you read that right) their proceeds from this pouch to animal shelters in their hometown of Jacksonville, AR
4. Cuddle on the couch and read your favorite book, knowing you’re using an eco-friendly bookmark to keep your place. They save paper by sending you an electronic receipt, and use recycled materials when possible They also donate proceeds to animal shelters. Shop here.
5. As we all know, Hurricane Florence destroyed much of the Carolina coast. This awesome collar donates $5 from every purchase to a lab rescue that assists with animal rescues affected by this natural disaster. And you can declare your mutual love of pizza. Shop here.
6. Write a note to a friend or family member with this adorable Scotty Stationery Note Card Set. Proceeds go to Distemper research. Shop here.
7. This print was inspired by Companion Pet Rescue, a wonderful organization that’s based on Tennessee and Connecticut. They help thousands of homeless, neglected and abused dogs every year. Proceeds from every purchase goes towards this awesome organization. Shop here.
8. Don’t you wish this was your full-time occupation? I sure do! Half of the proceeds go to saving dogs in need. And you’ll look awesome wearing this shirt, sipping coffee with Fido. Shop here.
9. How cute are these cookies?! This shop is raising awareness and money for a Boxer Rescue in Louisiana. I bet they taste delicious too! Shop here.
10. Help save dogs at a local rescue in New York. Each calendar has an illustration of an adoptable dog. Their faces are so cute you may even adopt one! Shop here.
If you have any shop suggestions that give back, comment below! I’ll definitely check them out!