Hello again! Welcome back to our monthly feature of amazing gifts for dog lovers!
This month I’ll be featuring one of the more popular breeds, the French Bulldog, or as most people call them, the Frenchie.
Their flat noses, wrinkly jowls, expressive eyes, and rounded ears melt our hearts. They are known to be social, friendly, affectionate, and perfect for living in smaller spaces. A lot of people get them confused with the Boston Terrier, as they are very similar. However, they tend to be shorter, have wider faces, and a more variety of fur patterns.
Here are 8 great gifts that will sure to delight the Frenchie lover in your life.
2. White French Bulldog earrings. Click here to order. From Doodleworm on Etsy. A fashion statement that goes with any outfit. $12.00
3. Le Frenchie Art Print. Click here to order. From Bonnie Bryant Creative. Price varies on size. Add a whimsical, charming illustration to your home.
4. French Bull dog greeting card (blank inside). Click here to order. From Society6. Comes in a set. Price varies on set you choose. The gorgeous colors will be sure to delight any recipient.
5. French Bulldog sweatshirt. Click here to order. From Etsy. $40.00. Look stylish with this well designed and comfortable sweatshirt. Pair with some white shorts for the summer and skinny jeans in the Fall.
6. Frenchie Newborn hat and matching socks. Click here to order. From MonoFaces, $22.00. Your baby will be stylin’ from the crib to the stroller.
7. Colorful Frenchie water bottle. Click here to order. From Amazon. $14.99. This stainless steal, BPA free bottle keeps your water cold for up to 24 hours. Perfect for those long walks with the dog!
8. All You Need is Love…And a French Bulldog. Click here to order. From Amazon. $7.49. I think this statement says it all.
9. Frenchie Stationery Sets. Click here to order. From Sacco Studios. $12 for a set of 10 notecards. This cheery frenchie will put a smile on anyone’s face, almost as much as the message you’ll write in it.
10. French Bulldog line drawing. Click here to order. From Etsy. $24.50. The simplicity of this piece makes a statement all on its own.
Next month we’ll feature another great dog! Until then, tell me what other great finds you have gotten for your frenchie lovers in the comments below!