Hello There!

 

I have a confession to make.

I’m a HUGE dog-lover. I never thought I would be one of those who would obsess about their dogs, but here I am, 2 years later, with a cute Boston Terrier who has his own wardrobe.

Ever since I became a dog owner, I have been doing endless amounts of research, whether it’s finding the right dog food, getting the right toys (so he doesn’t destroy them in five minutes), or looking up cute pictures of dogs on Pinterest (hey, that’s research!).

I even started my own Etsy shop, which you can view here. I sell an array of dog stationery and art prints. I can even create a custom portrait of your dog, which is my most popular item!

Since 80% of my life is all about my dog (the other 20% is having adventures with my husband, which mostly involves food), I decided to create a blog. Here you’ll find tales about my dog, cool products I’ve discovered, projects I’m working on, tips on traveling with a dog on an airplane, and tons more.

I don’t claim to be an expert, but I hope to help my fellow dog-loving owners with my own tales and experiences.

I look forward to meeting you, and hope you enjoy my site.

You may also like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *