As we all know, this is an emotional time for America. This is a blog about all things dog-related, so there will not be any mention here about the election. Hopefully this post will make you smile, if only for a few minutes.
As Thanksgiving arrives in just two weeks, and with Christmas just around the corner, I’m already thinking about what to buy friends and family, especially the ones who are dog-lovers! So beat the holiday rush and let’s get shopping!
- Dog Leashes – My good friend and neighbor walks my dog with hers almost every time I’m at work, which is a real blessing when I can’t get Gant out of the house during the day. I noticed the leash she uses is wearing real thin, so this would be a great replacement. I like the red because it goes with the collar!
- The perfect tee for when you’re hanging out at home with your dog and Netflix.
- Custom Calendar – Sacco Studios (that’s me!) offers 2017 calendars, with a custom portrait of your dog. I’ll draw up to 2 pets!
- Funny Dish Towels – Perfect for you dog-loving friend who loves cooking. This will make them laugh every time they dry a dish.
- Bad Dog Tumblers – I gave these to my father for Christmas a few years ago, and they still make him chuckle, which is hard since he’s so difficult to buy for!
That’s all for this week! Sound off in the comments your favorite gifts below!